From Monday 2nd March at 5pm Habitat for Humanity Invercargill is no longer responsible for the management of Grand Accommodation, 76 Dee Street Invercargill.
We wish to thank all those who have been supportive of our activities in serving people in extreme housing need.
During this time we have:
- provided over 4500 bed nights of accommodation to those who have had no where to sleep.
- we have found or facilitated stable permanent accommodation for over 130 people outside of the Grand.
- Provided a stabilising environment from which people have been able to move forward with their lives.
- Provided over 500 meals to those with nothing to eat.
- Made lots of friends and contacts amongst the people we serve.